Chris Heal FBHI watchmaker
chealwatch Ltd Watch Repairs 01797 260207
Oaklands Beckley Rye Sussex TN31 6TJ UK 

Home Links  watch repairs costs sending send form info repair enquiry contact


watch name Gucci
Range of watches quartz , mechanical
Our repair charge information We are able to Service and repair  this brand and fit battery and reseal where required.
We only fit  genuine parts including original glasses , crowns and movement parts.
Chealwatch Ltd has a trade account with Gucci watch and we are able to obtain most movements parts and genuine case parts such as crowns and dial etc
Straps and bracelets may not be available for older models.

Service charges
  Service mechanical timepiece £40.00
  Service mechanical Automatic £50.00
  Service mechanical Chronograph £60.00
  Service mechanical Automatic chronograph £120.00
  Service quartz battery watch £40.00
  Service quartz Chronograph and multifunction watches £80.00
  Water Resistant testing and report within service. £20.00
  note many Gucci watches are only rated at 30m not suitable for swimming and divin  
  battery and check sealing only 50m - 200m  £25.00

 Over view of watch service.

Official web site
Sales web sites
History and company information The Gucci watch empire started from humble beginnings in 1920. GuccioGucci opened a gucci watch shop in Florence featuring his fine leathergoods accessories for both men and women.

Soon after, he and his sons, Aldo, Ugo, Vasco and Rodolfo, spread the Gucci watch name to Rome and Milan and by the 1950's a gucci watch shop was opened in New York. Today, as part of the Gucci watch accessories range, Gucci watch collections are modern interpretations of the original classic style. Each watch is an individual commitment to both Swiss precision and good taste.

The signature G Series models feature stainless steel construction, scratch-resistant hard metal bezels in the G design, sapphire crystals and a variety of dial colors. Available in link bracelet with push-button double fold clasps or black patent leather strap, the G Series is offered in men's, women's and junior sizes. Truly the ultimate in timekeeping fashions - 'G' timepieces capture the art of watchmaking and style at their finest.
 1400 | gucci 1500 | 1900 | gucci 3605 | 3900 | gucci 5200 | 5500 | 600 | gucci 6700 | 7700 | gucci 7705 | 7900 | gucci 9045 |


In 1994, Gucci Group NV was incorporated. The same year, Tom Ford, previously Chief Women's Ready-to-Wear Designer, was appointed as Creative Director of Gucci's entire product range. His seminal fall/winter 1995-1996 collection transformed Gucci's style with a remix of classic and modern, tradition and innovation. It was an immediate hit with the critics and the public and marked the re-launch of the Gucci brand.
In 1995, Domenico De Sole was appointed as President and CEO of Gucci Group NV after holding the position of President of Gucci America Inc. (1984-1994) and Chief Operating Officer of the Gucci Group (1994-1995). The De Sole-Ford team would reinvent Gucci over the following years.

In October of 1995, Investcorp floated 48.2% of Gucci Group NV on the New York and Amsterdam Stock Exchanges. The Initial Public Offering was positively received by the market, leading Investcorp to offer the remaining 51.8% of the company five months later. Gucci's shares were in international demand.

Gucci Timepieces was created in November 1997 when Gucci Group NV acquired the operating assets of the Severin Montres Group, one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of watches. Severin Montres, a Gucci licensee for 23 years, had developed an extensive directly operated distribution network in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, the UK and Germany, as well as third party arrangements elsewhere.

In 1999 Gucci Group NV acquired Yves Saint Laurent Couture and Sanofi Beauté‚ a prestigious perfume and cosmetics company that boasts YSL fragrances such as Opium and Paris, as well as a wealth of other perfume licenses including Roger & Gallet, Krizia, Fendi and Oscar de la Renta. In 1999, Gucci Group NV also acquired a 70% controlling interest in Sergio Rossi, a leading Italian luxury shoe company.

The growth of Gucci Group NV continued in 2000 with the acquisition of Boucheron International S.A. Founded in France in 1858, Boucheron has a long established heritage as one of the world's most exclusive jewellery, watch and perfume brands. Also in 2000, Gucci secured further control over its brands by obtaining license rights held by Cartier International for Yves Saint Laurent Couture watches and jewellery. Both moves reflect Gucci's confidence in the global potential of the jewellery and watches segments of the luxury goods market.


chealwatch ltd Chris Heal F.B.H.I. watch repairer Oaklands Beckley Rye Sussex TN31 6TJ UK
telephone : 01797 260207 or 0845 226 1752 outside UK your code + 44 1797 260207
Sending advice at
sending.htm- email: